- Mister Vee self steering
- Navik spare parts
- Buy and own
- Handbook general self steering
New website for Mister Vee in 2015
Over the next months the Mister Vee website will be replaced with a brand new one.
Here is what may happen during the transition:
- The website may also be off line for longer than during normal maintenance
- The website will be read-only for a period of time (no orders can be placed then and no new accounts can be made)
- Only limited data will be transferred to the new site, so things may not work as you are used to.
- And maybe other things too...
Buy and Own Mister Vee self steering
Before you can go sailing with your Vee you will need to buy it and get it on your boat.
This section of the website tells you all about it.
- Buy a new Vee from the webshop
- What to do when you buy second hand
- Assemble your system, mount it to the boat and set it up
- Regular maintenance
Buy your Vee
Buying a Mister Vee is done through the webshop. This is where you find prices for all the parts you need. Please do feel free to ask for advice on what to buy!
All prices in the webshop are listed with 21% VAT/sales tax included. If you live outside the EU this sales tax is not charged.
During checkout a login to the Mister Vee website is created if you do not have one yet. This login is later used to get access to the manuals.
All the manuals for your Vee are available as a download or as webpages. This way you always have the most up to date version with just a few mouse clicks. If you have bought a Vee your account for the mister Vee website is enabled for access to the manuals. After login a menu with links to the manuals appears on the right hand side of the screen.
Log in now if you are not logged in.
Using and maintaining your Vee is described in the Windvane self steering handbook