- Mister Vee self steering
- Navik spare parts
- Buy and own
- Handbook general self steering
Website Maintenance December 2013
The Mister Vee website will be moved to a new server before the 21st of December.
We will try to keep disruptions to a minimum but the website may be missing or not fully functional at some times.
Changing course without changing tack
Turn the top of the vane mast to the position needed for the next course. If you want to change to be more than lets say 5-10 degrees you may need to adjust the position of the chain on the chain hook.
Tacking or gybing
- Turn the windvane to the position needed for the next course. The boat will slowly start turning.
- Disconnect the chain from the chain hook.
- Tack or gybe the boat as you normally do.
- Reconnect the chain to the chain hook.
- Adjust the mast and chain as described previously.